Want this in your inbox? Click here.
Has it happened to you that you can't consume enough water even though you know how necessary it is? We gathered a few tips to help you increase your daily water intake and make it part of your daily routine.
- Use a water tracker app: Water tracking apps are an excellent tool for monitoring water intake. There are plenty of apps out there and some of them even have reminders to remind you to drink water.
- Sip throughout the day: Sipping water throughout the day can help you reach the goal of drinking enough water. Keep a water bottle with you and take small sips throughout your day.
- Set a goal: Set a goal of how much water you want to drink throughout the day and then keep track of it. This will help keep you motivated.
- Make flavored water: Create your own flavored water at home. Add fruits, herbs, and spices to your water to make it more interesting and flavorful. You will definitely love it.
- Eat foods with high water content: Eating fruits and vegetables with high water content can help you reach your water intake goals. Some foods that are high in water content include cucumbers, lettuce, watermelon, strawberries, and oranges.
- Drink a glass before meals: Drinking a glass of water before meals can help you avoid overeating and also make you feel full. Also, it will help you to balance your food and drink consumption.
- Invest in a reusable water bottle: Buying a reusable water bottle is a good idea if you want to increase your water intake. This way, you will always have access to clean, filtered water and it will be easier to track your water intake. Our NuRich water bottle will be a great fit to start or continue your drinking water journey.
- Add water to your daily routine: Create a habit of drinking water by adding it to your daily routine. For example, drink a glass of water when you wake up or before you go to bed.
The overall recommendation is to drink at least 2 liters of water per day. However, this may vary depending on your lifestyle and other factors such as your activity level, diet, and environment. We hope these tips may be helpful for you and make it easier to increase your daily water consumption. Let us know if you have any other tips for us to share with our community.
More interesting articles about ocean:
- THE IMPORTANCE OF STAYING HYDRATED DURING PREGNANCY
- CLEAN YOUR METAL WATER BOTTLE
- BENEFITS OF HAVING A STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLE
- HOW TO COMBAT A SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE
If you have found something that is not correct, do not hesitate to give us a comment and let us know. And if you donate an extra $5 to our ally organizations, we will put your name in a donate list and everybody will know about your great heart. Thank you so much for your feedback.